名画7点盗んだ男、美術館提訴の構え 「簡単すぎた」


楽天のお買い得が キーワードから即 検索できます。 楽天からのおすすめ商品

[October 23 AFP] Paul Gauguin (Paul Gauguin) from an art museum and Claude Monet (Claude Monet) of the Netherlands, The idea which appealing against an art museum does not resign, either was clarified for being responsible also for the art museum side where the man of the Rumanian who admitted having stolen famous picture 7 works, such as Pablo Picasso (Pablo Picasso), made the crime easy on the 22nd.
The incident which occurred in the Kunst Haru (Kunsthal) art museum in ? Netherlands Rotterdam (Rotterdam) last year shook the art circles in the world.
Seven pictures presumed that there is a total of 18 million-euro (about 2,400 million yen) value were stolen by a skillful means in only 3 minutes.
The Netherlands authorities say that crime prevention alarm was attached to neither of the works.
1 of six persons prosecuted on suspicion of having been involved in ? incident and the defendant Radu ドガル (Radu Dogaru) appeared in court on the 22nd, and said, “An idea did not carry out a work with such value to having exhibited under very scanty defense, either.”
The ? said defendant’s counsel said that he is examining starting a petition in the Netherlands or Romania, when it told a press corps that it is clear that the art museum side had negligence and the reply about the deficient responsibility on defense was not obtained.
When negligence is accepted in a trial, the art museum side is also referred to as “Reparations will be shared.”
The defendant ドガル is asked for millions of euro (hundreds of millions of yen) reparations from the insurance company.
In the incident which occurred before ? dawn on October 16, 2012, Picasso’s “a harlequin’s head (Tete d’Arlequin)”, The Monet’s “the Waterloo bridge (Waterloo Bridge)”, Gauguin’s “Femme Devant une Fenetre Ouverte and dite La Fiancee (the woman in front of the open window, fiance)”, etc. were stolen.
■ The whereabouts of a work is unknown.
Since it was stating having burned theft pictures to criminal investigation of ? police for destruction of evidence of the mother of the defendant ドガル, the masterpiece may have been lost.
Although the mother withdrew statement behind, from the hearth of the house, the cinder of three oil painting and the nail for frames currently used before the end of the 19th century are discovered.
As for “pictures, the defendant ? ドガル is not burned at the trial on the 22nd.
It states that I think that it was probably sold although there is no telling where be.”
Although it claimed that it might be a thing of the icon in the 19th century which the family owned about the nail found from the hearth, the specialist of Romania has denied the possibility last month.
If the defendant ? ドガル is convicted, 20 years of imprisonment may be imposed at the maximum.
The next trial is a schedule on November 19.
All the members were a graduate of the said place region in eastern Romania, and six persons prosecuted for ? theft lived in the Netherlands.
The knowledge about a work of art does not almost have the defendants to whom it is reported also about the relations with prostitutes, and in order to steal a precious fine-arts work, they are regarded as having made the Kunst Haru art museum into the target by chance.
(c)AFP/Mihaela RODINA




Naver 事件 事故 総まとめ

レア掘り出し物 秘密だよ! 激安 即席めん レトルト食品専門
セクシーな下着屋さん
スパイカメラ小型カメラのスパイダ―ズ

スポンサーリンク
スポンサーリンク
スポンサーリンク
スポンサーリンク